Beta 58A Vocal Microphone
* Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff to control proximity effect
* Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of off–axis sound
* Neodymium magnet for high signal–to–noise output
* Hardened steel mesh grille that resists wear and abuse
* Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
* Minimally effected by varying load impedance
* Legendary Shure quality and reliability
Vocal microphone provides a detailed sound due to its tailored frequency response and supercardioid polar pattern.
Vocal microphone provides a brightened midrange and bass roll-off with frequency response to control proximity effect, a steel mesh grille for durability, a shock mount for low unwanted noise, and a neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise ratio.
What is the Beta 58A best suited to?
The Beta 58A is a premium vocal mic ideally suited for professional lead and backup vocals, either on stage or in the studio.
Adjustable Stand Adapter Part A25D (1)
5/8” to 3/8” (Euro) Thread Adapter Part 95A2050 (1)
Storage Bag Part 26A21 (1)