SRH940 Reference Studio Headphones II
* Accurate frequency response delivers smooth high-end extension with tight bass, and superior transient response for minimal distortion
* Detachable coiled and straight cables
* Lightweight design and velour ear pads for hours of unimpeded listening
* Closed-back, collapsible, circumaural design
* Includes hard zippered case, threaded 3.5 mm gold-plated adapter, coiled cable, straight cable, replacement velour ear pads
Closed-back reference studio headphones deliver linear signal qualities with tight bass, smooth, extended highs, and minimal distortion.
Closed-back reference studio headphones deliver precise linear signal qualities with tight bass, smooth, extended highs, and minimal distortion. Includes threaded 3.5 mm gold-plated adapter, coiled and straight cable, and replacement ear pads
Where can the SRH940 headphones be used?
A preferred option for professional audio engineers and musicians, these lightweight headphones with premium padded headband are an ideal choice for long hours spent in the studio. The closed-back, circumaural design offers an impressive level of comfort, while minimising background noise leakage.
Replacement velour ear pads Part HPAEC940 (1)
6,3 mm thread adapter, gold-plated Part HPAQA1 (1)
Detachable coiled cable Part HPACA1 (1)
Detachable straight cable Part HPASCA1 (1)
Zippered, hard travel case Part HPACC1 (1)