Phottix Odin II TTL Flash Trigger Transmitter For Sony
- Compatible with Sony ADI / P-TTL
- Works with Indra, Mitros, Other Systems
- 2.4 GHz Frequency, 328′ Range
- 32 Channels with Digital ID, 5 Groups
- Manual, TTL, and Ratio Flash Control
- High Speed Sync & OverDrive Sync
- Manual Power & Zoom Control
- Remote Modeling Light Control with Indra
- LCD Screen, Direct Access Buttons & Dial
- AF Assist Light, USB Port for Updates
Realize the full potential of your flash setup by adding wireless triggering and control with the Phottix Odin II TTL Flash Trigger Transmitter. Compatible with Sony’s ADI / P-TTL flash system and equipped with a 2.4 GHz radio transmission system, the Odin II will communicate and trigger receivers or radio-capable flash units at distances up to 328′. To further benefit users, it can be used in a multi-system setup that involve Odin TTL, Strato, and Strato II receivers as well as Mitros+, Indra360, and Indra 500 lights. A major improvement over the previous model is an expansion of channels and the introduction of the Digital ID which gives further control over channels 5-32 to eliminate interference with other systems.
Embracing TTL communication between the camera and flash, automatic exposures can easily be made and more advanced users can take advantage of manual power and zoom control to dial in the exact look they need. Using the five groups, users can also control different groups and flashes with varying settings as well as mix and match TTL and manual units. All of this is easily accessed via the large LCD screen along with direct access buttons for the groups and a rotary dial for quickly adjusting settings.
Additional features include both high-speed sync for TTL flashes as well as the proprietary OverDrive Sync mode for manual studio strobes, both of which allow users to work at shutter speeds up to 1/8000 second. Also, users will be able to remotely control the modeling light of their Indra TTL strobes as well as use an AF assist light when needed. And, it has a mini-USB port for firmware updates. This model is directly compatible with Sony cameras using the Multi Interface Shoe. Cameras that use the older Auto-Lock Accessory Shoe can use an optional adapter to achieve compatibility.
- TTL information transmission is possible with Odin TTL receiver, Mitros+ flash, and Indra360/500 TTL lights while
- manual triggering is possible with Strato and Strato II receivers
- Ratio control in A:B mode from 8:1 to 1:8 in 1/2 step increments
- Manual power control from 1/1 to 1/128
- Ten custom functions
- LED indicator light
- Exposure compensation of ±3 EV in 1/3 step increments
- Modeling light function
- Locking foot
- Runs on two AA batteries